- Buying a Condo?
- Condos' Financial Structure
- Owners' Money Facts
- Owners’ Meetings and Voting
- Boards of Directors
- Owners' Rights and Responsibilities
- Managers and Management Companies
- Common Problems of Condo Living
- Condo Act, Declaration, Rules, and By-Laws
- What Should Be Done to Improve Condo Governance and Help Owners?
- FAQs About Your Building & Your Unit
- Condo Auditors & Lawyers
- Condos & Insurance
- Tenants & Landlords
- Are Condos Family Friendly?
- Links and Bibliography
Common Problems of Condo Living
In this chapter, we cover condo problems caused by other residents... pets... and guests...!
We begin with Noise Problems
To find out what are the most common problems occurring in condos, please click here and consult the sections in Readers Respond.
For Problems located in other chapters:
Problems with access to condo records? Click here for Right of Access to Condo Records
If you want to know who is responsible for repairs and maintenance, please click on Who is Responsible.
At any point in time, you may want to go into Readers Respond to read letters about various problems that other owners, board directors, and managers have experienced.