- Buying a Condo?
- Condos' Financial Structure
- Owners' Money Facts
- Owners’ Meetings and Voting
- Boards of Directors
- Owners' Rights and Responsibilities
- Managers and Management Companies
- Common Problems of Condo Living
- Condo Act, Declaration, Rules, and By-Laws
- What Should Be Done to Improve Condo Governance and Help Owners?
- FAQs About Your Building & Your Unit
- Condo Auditors & Lawyers
- Condos & Insurance
- Tenants & Landlords
- Are Condos Family Friendly?
- Links and Bibliography
The information in the "book" contents is based on the Condo Act of Ontario and is broken down into 15 chapters.
These chapters are listed in the menu on the left as well as below. The left-hand table of contents will always be displayed whenever you are reading a chapter: It will expand to show you where you are in the text at any given time.
Any link that has a little triangle () next to it contains other sections within it, which can be viewed by clicking on the link.