Canadian Condo Information that is Accessible to All
NEW FOR MARCH
OWNERS NEED A NEW CONDO ACT WITH OVERSIGHT AND LEGAL ENFORCEMENT OF THEIR RIGHTS
The Gov. of Ontario is now in the 2nd Phase of its consultations in order to review the Condo Act. The results of Phase 1 were hopeful but this does not necessarily mean that the results of the current phase will follow in the same hopeful direction: It is too soon to say whether the changes suggested in Phase 1 will go forward. Indeed, there is strong resistance among the condo industries to having a new Act that would offer owners the best of protection...
You want to know?
- What problems owners report: click here for Readers Respond
- What rights condo owners have: click here
- About boards of directors: click here
- About managers: click here
- About common condo problems: click here
- Other questions and problems: click here for Contents
This user-friendly site offers practical information in language that is easy to understand about issues and questions that frequently arise in condo living. However, this website is not intended to offer legal advice or replace consultation with any professional body.