Canadian Condo Information that is Accessible to All
Update: January 2, 2017
The government of Ontario will first implement the Management (licensing) part of the New Condo Act in July 2017. The remainder of the Protecting Condo Owners Act will come into effect at the end of 2017 and in 2018.
In the meantime, the old Act of 2001 is still in effect with its lack of oversight and lack of protection of condo owners.
You want to know?
- What problems owners report: click here for Readers Respond
- What rights condo owners have: click here
- About boards of directors: click here
- About managers: click here
- About common condo problems: click here
- Other questions and problems: click here for Contents
This user-friendly site offers practical information in language that is easy to understand about issues and questions that frequently arise in condo living. However, this website is not intended to offer legal advice or replace consultation with any professional body.