Canadian Condo Information that is Accessible to All
Update: October 27, 2016
The new CONDO AUTHORITY OF ONTARIO
(Bill 106) has been incorporated and the
Ministry plans on posting the Regulations
for public comments later in the Fall.
You want to know?
- What problems owners report: click here for Readers Respond
- What rights condo owners have: click here
- About boards of directors: click here
- About managers: click here
- About common condo problems: click here
- Other questions and problems: click here for Contents
This user-friendly site offers practical information in language that is easy to understand about issues and questions that frequently arise in condo living. However, this website is not intended to offer legal advice or replace consultation with any professional body.